RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:08:02 -1000
Ellie:
>Could you describe a bit more how fruit sugar affected you. Did it give
>you mood swings? Did you feel down or physically weak? Did you make a
>conscious decision to have some fruit to remedy the situation? How did
>it "perk" you up, mentally or physically?

If I ate a pound of grapes it was seista time a half hour late. Or time for
a couple bananas ;) This wouldn't happen to me previously, even when eating
a lot more fruit, like in Thailand. And, as I said, I was not very
conscious of the pattern until I experienced the contast of ketosis.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft