RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:55:24 -0400
Folks,

This was posted to the "raw" list, and I thought that some would
be interested in this information on the raw-food list. I think I
see some familar faces there, and, Tom, you have made some friends
in high places, it seems.

Regards,

David

---------------------
[Excerpts from original post]

WHO ELSE WANTS TO READ AN EXCITING, ENERGIZING, ENTERTAINING MAGAZINE?

I know you've been hearing about it for months.  I know rumors have
circulated far and wide about this new shocking publication.  After
months of painful labor, after recruiting the very best staff of writers
possible, finally, "JUST EAT AN APPLE" magazine issue #1 is available.

>From the Nature's First Law head office, an uncompromising approach to
the RAW lifestyle.  A delightful, entertaining, indispensable companion
to your everyday raw life.

A Word From The Editor:
Dear valued readers, the magazine "JUST EAT AN APPLE" that you've been
hearing about for months, is finally available.  I'm very proud to
present you this unique, totally "unfair" approach to the raw lifestyle.

My dear friends, let's face it: Everything is a lie.  The powers that
direct society have conspired since your birth to make you an utter
failure.  You've been vaccinated, poisoned, fed dead food, deprived of
love, forced to go to school, humiliated.  You've been sick; you've had
your heart broken; you've seen your life fall apart many times; you've
lived where you didn't want to live; you've been around negative people
 - energy drainers.  You've never realized your full potential as a human
being!  In other words: You've been deprived of your birthright!

[...]

I have dedicated the last 5 years of my life to tapping into the right
information.  I have read hundreds of books and attended dozens of
seminars.

In this past year, while traveling extensively throughout America, I
have met some of the most successful people in the world.  I have
recruited the very best staff of writers to present to you what I feel
is the most exciting publication available today: "JUST EAT AN APPLE"
magazine.

[ And in a followup to questions from a list member]

>in regards to your new publication (Just Eat An Apple),
>Who is on the editorial staff?

Frederic Patenaude is the editor, w/ Nature's First Law staff assisting

>Who are your contributors (writers & photographers)?

Frederic Patenaude
Stephen Arlin
David Wolfe
Eva Holohan
Jeff Ross
Scott Brodie
Claudia Aebersold
J.D. Barkley
Oliver Magnon
Sebastian Patenaude
The Raw Soldier
Raw Courage Vegetable Man

>Would it be possible to glean some article titles for the inaugural issue?

Here are some articles to appear in the first four issues:

"An Interview With A Breatharian"
"A Day At Nature's First Law"
"What's Raw, What's Cooked"
"Food & Sex"
"Urban Foraging"
"What's Happening in the Raw-Food World"
"Raw Foods To Make You Horny"
"How To Increase Penis Size On The Raw-Food Diet"
"Does Bread Make You Gay?"
"Tom Billings: Cooked-Food Moron"
"Street Fighting On The Raw-Food Diet"
"The Fear Of Fruit"
"The Raw Meat Fad"
"Is Durian The Forbidden Fruit"
"Olives: The Top Fruit On Earth?"
"Who Needs Soap And Shampoo!?"
"Book Review of 'How To Steal Food From The Supermarket'"

>Will you preview the publication on the NFL website?

Not decided yet.

>Are you doing your pre-press on a Macintosh (woohoo!) or a Windoze machine
>(d'oh!)?

Apple.

Best wishes,

Eva Holohan