RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 21:20:16 -0500 (EST)
At 01:55 PM 2/22/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Whoa! Hold the phone! The Bodhster has discovered oysters. There's no
>stopping him now. Tierra True et al had better watch out, they'd better not
>cry...LOL at my own joke (there's nothing like being immature for making
>one feel young again)

ROTF---ROTF---Dying laughing-HELP!

>You will no doubt soon be interested in shucking your own and saving big
>bucks. An osyter knife (or screwdriver if you are sure-handed) is all you
>need. Don't worry: seafood is great for proper platelet development so the
>bleeding overcoming your early learning cuvre will not be fatal...;)

Just when I'recovered, down for the count again....

>Oh, there's so much more I could say about oysters (the horribly polluted
>tastes in many easy coast oysters,

And Vibrio parahemolyticus, a fate worse than plague, what's a little more
protein, eh?  the many

>hundreds we ate from a very human fecally polluted oyster farm in Thailand
>at five different occasions with great pleasure and no ill effect at all;

Ah, the indomitable, unconquerable, fearless youth of the world, i salute thee!
\
>Thanks for the memory, Ombodhi, and say goodbye to the chances of zinc
>deficiency.

Got that right...

Marvelous post, Kirt, I felt I could see what you were telling of, and I
could taste the salt on my tongue, ummm....The finest promise of the
internet fulfilled.

Pat