RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 19:45:58 -0600 (CST)

Martha said:
>What do you mean 70 + 50?

70 and 50 days respectively.

Martha said:
>What do you think the best juices are?  I've been thinking
>about doing this also.  But only for maybe 10 days - 2 weeks.

Fresh vegetable juices containing lots of greens (cucumber, spinach,
celery, parsley, collards etc. with some carrot and/or tomato for
flavor and garlic/ ginger /lemon to give it some kick) My advice is
that unless you suffer from a - sorry for the expression - medical
condition juice only for half the period you intended and spend the
other half cultivating positive and regular eating/living habits. This
is where most people who juice/fast flunk - rather juice less and
follow through with a stabil health regimen than juice for extended
periods and cancel out all the benefits by failing miserably afterwards
with uncontrollable bingeing.

Happy juicing!

Best, Peter