RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:50:19 -0700
My son does not absorb food very well, his food is partly undigested in his
stools.

We are off all grains. Getting off wheat and other glutens helped, now we
are off all grains even potatoes and corn.

My question is, how can he absorb say raw celery and carrots? I see pieces
of carrots in his stools, for example.

Also, another question, what would you do if you had a child who had been on
antibiotics for years, which ruined his intestines, with autistic type
behaviors as a result???

Lately I have been trying the Specific Carbohydrate Diet which is for people
with diarrhea/digestion problems. It emphasizes no grains and cooked meats
and vegetables, very limited fruits.

I would appreciate any insights. I believe he also has a candida/clostridia
problem, as well.

We are on a "caveman" type of diet, meat, fish, veggies, very limited fruit.

Moira