RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:57:00 -0400
Hi Kati - thanks for the url. I have looked at a number of sites that
sell
the chi machine. I'm wondering if it has any added benefits in
addition to
or over regular exercise or how it compares the rebounder which also
moves
the lymph.

Lucia