RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 22:30:36 +0000
Hi Ellie,

stay on the safe side. If your health decreases from now on, immediately get
tests about parasites. Since it seems to be difficult to find a good testing
laboratory you could start with searching now.

Deborah wrote:
>...Great
>Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory, which is considered to be the only U.S.
>lab qualified to do accurate parasite testing...

I don't know this lab but would like to add, that I heard of people who have
knowledge of parasites that it is difficult to do the test because the
freshness of the samples plays an important role. They said, if you don't
hitthe testers on their desk, they won't find any parasite. (They seem to be
dissolved in the stool sample in very short time.)

Hope this helps,

Stefan