RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:03:58 -1000
Kirt:
> Not really. Interestingly he word is that nearly everyone, vegan or not, in
> Kapoho on the big island (where Pangaia is with Manis and the mercury level
> troubles) that got tested was high in aluminum too, with one person (not
> instincto) being of the scale high.

Sandy:
>When you say nearly everyone, do you mean people who eat mostly raw, vegan or
>not, or everyone on the island who was tested even if they ate regular(SAD)?

Apparently just about everyone who got tested, which included all sorts of
eaters, raw or not vegan or not and combinations thereof. But probably not
any SAD in that area of hipness ;)

A friend of mine who is more or less SAD is gonna get tested down the line
and we'll see. He figures he has the opposite lifestyle of Manis and if he
had high mercury it would be interesting information. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft