RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 02:55:01 +0100 (GMT)
Bruno:
>I want to share a story with you which I feel is relevant : Burger
>almost died of malaria in Africa 25 years ago. He had
>experienced a variety of symptoms including strong fatigue, fever,

>The only major problems I've seen though were with malaria (at least 2
>died) and toxoplasmosis (2 died also, but both were severally
>immune-deficient AIDS cases).

Denis
>> This is all very good Bruno, you should post that to the mailing list.
>> I liked the tone of your letter. Cheers. Denis

I know you want truce Bruno, and you are helpless because you know that I
know a few things about you which people wouldn't like to hear about. You
are lucky that we are in such a small committee here. For when the french
mailing list  will be up and running, it's gonna be tough shit for you,
unless of course you change your attitude. You know that I'm a samurai. I
can be loving and thoughtful and considerate. And I can kill without a trace
of emotion.  And you will not get truce before you strip yourself of your
elitist pride and start working  with  the rest of us here. Because we need
you and , yes,  your intelligence also (which is by no mean extraordinary),
just as we need anybody  who is willing to cooperate to  put the instincto
movement back on its tracks.
You take your diploma as an excuse for refusing your share of the
responsabilities and of all the spadework. You consider that a major portion
of the instinctos are not worth knowing or frequenting. You already had the
same attitude  at  Montramé, and  the guys ostracized you as a result, and
they called you names I can not decently mention here. And you felt so bad
about it that you were relieved when Burger instructed one of his "petit
lieutenant" to tell you to fuck off, all the while flashing smiles at you
hypocritically. I'm also a graduate from the elitist grande ecole but I
never considered I was any better than a mason or a plumber. And I'm proud
to have filled the lowest  posts in the community.

Burger is a liar, Bruno. You know it. I know it. We all know it. A very
intelligent man worth knowing, but a liar, an hypocrit, a dissimulator. If
he wasn't so,  he would have kept a good number of friends amongst all the
people who poured their goodwill and gave up their wages for  the
reconstruction of Montramé. But even after fifteen years on the french
territory, he had to resort to some last minute German donator  to get the
last thousands of francs to buy his Chateau...  He just loves to be
considered  as a genius, and he cannot stand by himself anybody who does not
consider him as a genius. He loves it so much that he continuously  forgets
to tell people the most basic truth. But he fed you for so long that you
cannot speak against him anymore.

You want to  play in your  sandpit alone, in your scrawny "IBC"  ? You think
you need the nuclear industry subsidies more than you need the support and
organization that instinctos  are putting in place everywhere in Paris,  in
southern France, everywhere where people  are  fed up with Montramé ?   So
be it, Bruno. So be it. But then, don't try to make me feel bad for having
recovered my freedom of speech (you will not succeed anyway ). I will
consider you just like any other writer on naturopathic medicine. And   I'll
continue telling  the people what I think of you, sincererly and honestly,
emotionless as usual. Just mere  facts. You know how I don't care.  I just
want HONESTY. For God's sake. H O N E S T Y.

Anyway it's nice of you to have posted the story on Burger and malaria. I
hope I did not force you too much.  That was your first interesting and
practical contribution to the list. You have so many stories to tell us
about Burger. I'm just  yearning to read some of them on the list. So do
Kirt and others, I'm sure.

 By the way, Bruno, could you tell me where you put this story about
Burger's paludism  in  "Maximize Immunity" ? You wouldn't have forgotten it
, would you ?

Cheers
Denis