RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 21:13:45 -0700
Jean-Louis,

Thanks for the low-carb veggie comments.  I was wondering about the carb
counts for sprouts.  I once tried an all fruit diet and gained 10 lbs.
in a week.  I've been eating lots of green salads (even for breakfast!).
I cheat on the salad dressing so I can get the stuff down.  I wonder if
you can go overboard on greens?  I want to walk 45-60 minutes a day (if
you really want to circulate the nutrients. . . ) So far, I'm pretty
sporadic.  All this dietary refinement sure helps in getting done what
you want to get done.  I have this daughter who is diabetic--I've never
believed that it's incurable.  I think raw food and daily walking could
be a good thing to try.  I've been reading the LC list, but don't
exactly enjoy the recipes.  They went on and on about pork rinds for
awhile.

 Mary Jackson