RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:40:44 -0700
The famous "viande des grisons" (in switzerland) is made of a big
piece of
beef salted and dried in the cold air of the mountains.
Myself being from the mountains of pyrennees  in France knows that the
traditionnal way of storing meat is drying( raw hams , saucisson
sec...). It
is so easy to dry meat in the mountains. Every sheep herder, there,
bring
in his trip , raw dry meat and unpasteurised cheese with rye bread,
gather
herbs and wild greens , drink  living water and wine on his way., and
walk
alot. and live a stress free life
jean-claude