RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:37:59 EDT
thx for the info

but
what steps should i take - what sort of things can i do first, both
parents are now open to herbal remedies and i thought i'd start there but
where do i go from there?

since im new to the raw diet, what foods, recipes can i introduce to them
that they would include into their diet and increase the amount of raw
foods
also - is there a book for people who are set in their ways that would
offer education and direction?

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:55:19 -0700 "Roberta J Leong, LAc"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>HI Richard,
>RICHARD BOETTNER wrote:
>> from what ive read - eating raw is treated as a kind of cure all and
>> sounds good but lets take someone that has arthritis and or serious
>sinus problems
>
>My mom had arthritis for many years.  After studying Chinese medicine
>for a while and having a small practice, I realized that food is really
>important in health, much more so that most people can imagine.  And
>you're right.  People usually cannot jump into a new routine
>comfortably.

(snip)