RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:21:09 -0500
Jeff:
>Second of all, I want to put a challenge to all the big heads of this
>list: Tom Billings, "Aaron", Peter Brantd, Kirt, and the others, to post
>their picture on the net, to see what they really look like...healthy or
>emaciated? weak or strong? I'll do it...no problem. So what do you think
>of my challenge, guys?

Jeff, I think your challenge is a good idea, but I suggest that you take it
a step further and go ahead and post your picture on a webpage right away
daring any of us to take you up on it and do the same.  Having your healthy
and youthful body pictured on the web will not only be a great
advertisement for the diet that you are advocating but if none of us
accepts your challenge, a victory over our weak bodies and gutless minds as
well. :) Even if somebody should criticize the premise of this challenge,
it will be a great opportunity for you to assert yourself and spread the
fruitarian gospel, and until you get your own website, I suggest that you
contact your NFL buddies who I am sure would be happy to lend you some
space on their site.

Best, Peter