RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:48:00 +0100
Hi Liza

>Well I just tried frustratingly to find the book there - but couldn't.  Is it
>there?  Can you be more specific?  The above address just got me to the main
>page, and then I looked through their list of non-fiction books, and didn't
>fimd it.  Where is it?  Thanks - Love Liza

I just tried again and site pop up within seconds. The address is:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/

That is the way it appears in Internet -Explorer and also the way I
bookmarked it.
Just try again. The site is still there. Otherwise I have to whole book  in
wordperfect format and could send it you as an attachment if the internet
does not play at your rules.
Good luck.
Mike