RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:13:12 -0700
Gerry, though we get a large number of positive reports from people every
week who are thriving with the Hallelujah Diet, including carrot juice and
Barleygreen, we occasionally hear from someone who has problems with
Barleygreen. But that's rare, and I could count on the fingers of one hand
the instances of this that I've replied to on the Internet this past year...
and I average 100 e-mails a day.

I personally like Barleygreen, I've been using it every day for going on two
years, and I'll continue to use it as long as it makes a positive
contribution to my overall health program.  Although I subscribed to
dietary "purity" for too long and stubbornly refused to even try stuff like
Barleygreen for four years, I now look back on that period as being foolish
and non-productive.

As to maltodextrin and whether it's good or bad, happy or sad, I've
passed on the information I have. Anything else on it will no doubt come
from others who have varying opinions.

My bottomline with diet and health?

Try various approaches to see if they work for you. If you reach a plateau
or take a step back, then it may be time to try a different approach or
maybe even a product or two.

I find this experiential approach much more efficient and a lot less of an
energy sink than getting involved with "facts" and "studies" and "info
sheets" since over the years I've learned that everything involving
alternative health and modern medicine and just about everything else is
too often only  wholly "true" in the eyes of the beholder anyway.

Chet Day

Free email health tip teaches natural living.
Send a letter to [log in to unmask]