RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Brassil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:49:34 -0000
Hi Loren, thank you for your reply.
When I sat that grains hold onto the water in the body i am in fact
referring to the colon where the body can take the water from the grains for
hydration.I know the importance of eating food with a high water content and
also staying hydrated but some constitutions, notably the tubercular ones
find it hard to hold onto the fluid.
I follow a diet rich in fruit and vegetables but without some grains , ie
brown rice or millet I start to feel unwell. I also include some cooked
vegetables in homemade soups which I enjoy.Also I find that when a person
detoxifies that the grains help to absorb the toxicity and minimise any
healing crisis.
Like you I dont feel the cold much , although I do prefer sunnier weather!!
Cheers or as they say in Ireland Slainte.
Martha