RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:52:12 -0600
Judy:
>***I think that with the increased volume to the list we really ought to
>seriously consider creating an internet news group for raw foods.

One possible drawback is that posters tend to be even more abrasive and
superfluous on newsgroups than on mailing lists. I personally care little
whether raw foods gets any extra "exposure"--the kind of exposure that
sensationalstic claims get we would be better of without, IMO.

Still, I imagine sooner or later, there will be a raw newsgroup.

One suggestion for anyone frustrated with organizing heaps of email is to
get an email program (I use Eudora 3) which includes multiple filters and
mail boxes. With a little set up one can get a handle on a few mailing
lists without the mess of a crowded "in box"...

Cheers,
Kirt