RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tatiana Kozlova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:44:29 PST
> I agree Wes was over zealous, stubborn, and often unkind himself, but if
those
> of you who responded with such flames were so much more experienced and
> "enlightened" to the truth you should have been a bit more tolerant of
his
> apparent ignorance. These various threads became battles of egos in which
the
> most mature will usually bow out gracefully and not care if he "won" or
not.

i don't think that wes showed any "apparent ignorance" in any of his way of
thinking and reasoning. and the only immature act he commited was wasting so
much time on his part trying to respond to messages which were not worth any
attention, not to mention, a written response. however, some of his
humorous. his last "adios" was mature enough, although i personally think
that we've lost a very insightful individual.

tatiana