RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 06:04:41 -0700

BOB:
 >Which experience in which posting?  Perhaps I read it too quickly &
> missed the point?

 Hi Bob, I forgot the details of Jean-Louis post. He described his experience trying raw milk. It
seemed to me that you decided not to give
your DNA a chance, as Kirt would say, by testing raw milk, when your DNA
is different from anyone elses and it's possible your particular
ancestors were adapted to raw milk. Why does it depend on whether raw
milk is an original food for Instinctos when it could be for one
Instincto and not for another. Perhaps I didn't understand your reasoning
for not wanting to try it.

 Ellie