RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:54:01 -0300
At 20:58 26/02/1999 +0100, you wrote:

>jean-louis:

>I meant that there is no logical argument against someone who chooses
>not to eat meat because of moral reasons, since there is no universal
>morality (everyone has his own standards). I personally think it is all
>right to kill animals for food, less so to sacrify large animals
>(e.g. primates) in medical experiments; but I don't expect everyone to
>share the same opinion.

axel:

medical experiments fortunately are a very clear defined thing. they are a
complete scientific fraud, animals are tortured in horryfing (yes, _at
least_ horryfing) ways, the results are completely misleading and even
harmful to human beings

there can be disagreement about meat eating, ok, but no about animal
experimentation, because if you read the truth about them (this issue does
NOT compare to raw-vegan fanatism). they are only a negative thing. medical
experiments with animals (torturing them in myriads of ways for unfathomable
reasons, actually) are a fundamental part of the religion of modern
medicine, and it seems that many people (the "researchers", maybe because of
a terrible childhood) have a insatiable need to torture helpless beings to
death. the whole thing is barbaric.

axel