RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 14:14:14 -0500
Submitted to veg-raw by: Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
P.S. And yes, for those who are just itching to suggest it, I DO try organic
 veggies from time to time, and they are seldom any better than the
 commerical stuff. And lthough I DO believe eating organic produce would be
 better, at least here in Wichita, the organic veggies we get are pretty
 much as lame as all the rest. I don't see much evidence in my experience
 organic is any better than commerical, sad to say. As people sometimes like
 to tell me, mebbe I'm in a bad part of the country for this. Perhaps so, I
dunno.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS