RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 19:25:31 -0700
Dariusz ROZYCKI wrote:
> Ellie: are you saying that you don't get a stop with it?  I do, though it
> takes a little bit of time (I still manage NOT to overeat though).
> What do you mean by it not being digestible?

I don't get a stop with sweet corn. I think my interest in it was a
craving. I suspect that genetically altered things contain
stimulants that are addicting. Aajonus talks of mutant sugars. I was
a sugar addict and probably still crave stimulatory mutant sugars. I
suspect my interest in sweet corn is both a need for the good
nutriton in it and a craving for stimulants. Sweet corn probably has
a lot of good nutrition too. About digestibility, I only read about it.
I'm not yet able to tell from my eating habits, what is getting digested.
I'm too new at this.

My best, Ellie