RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:32:20 -0400
After reading the Clara Davis report. I'm not sure it proves anything
except
children had preferences day by day. It does not support instinctive
eating
of raw nor non raw foods. She gave both cooked and raw and the
children ate
both. They ate foods that supported their health and growth and
nutrition as
well as they could measure. In most cases there was no preference of
one
over the other. There were only foods presented that were nutritious.
The 3
children ate various amounts of different food groups. If we as adults
were
presented with only the foods the children were, we probably could eat
what
we preferred from the list and sustain our weight and nutritional
requirements. Especially sense there were no pizza's, coffee nor ice
cream
or other favorite non nutritional foods presented. Try the same
experiment
today by giving your children vegges and candy and see what the
results are.
I have already been there.

Best Regards, Robert Ratliff