RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John & Ester Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:36:04 -0600
I'm new to this raw foods diet.  I've just purchased a book based on
the
Hippocrates plan, and I haven't gotten through it yet.  I understand
the
concept, but it's the implementation that seems difficult.  Haven't
yet
figured out how to heat to 103 degrees or sprout beans.  I would dive
in
right away, but this diet seems like it will be lots of work and
planning.  I suffer most from candida, which limits my diet of fruits
and cooked beans are a real problem, plus a long list of allergies.  I
stick mostly to vegetables and occasional meat.  Was vegan for 8
years,
but my blood sugar used to suffer from all the carbohydrates I ate.
Welcome any pointers on how to get organized for this as well as
testimonials.  I know if I try it and then find myself at work
starved,
faint, with nothing to eat, I'll be in trouble.

Thanks!  Ester