RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Greg Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 09:01:05 CDT
Roberto,

> What do you think to a aminoacid deficiecy?
> Is it a real thing or a your fear to be raw?
> If you have fear raw isn't for you. Is better "eat all" rather than
> live you life into fear.
> If this thing do real raw-food not be exist.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your comments. The reason I made
this post was because Ryan had noticed some of the same changes to his
body that I have. These changes have occurred since starting on a 95%+
raw diet.

Don't know that I'm afraid, but I've talked with too many people that
have had problems with this diet, to simply ignore any changes that may
occur.

Regards,
Greg Miller