RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 03:17:44 -0800
Sylvia,

thanks, actually, I was wondering what you recommend because I always
have new patients who come to se me, because they recently take (usually
many) antibiotics, and they "fail".  Then they search for alternative
remedies, but by then they need to replenish their intestinal flora, but
many of these same patients are intolerant to dairy.  Then I wonder
about pills, because how can you have a live culture in a pill - how
long can something be alive in a pill??

 Roberta wrote:
> > OK, suppose you do that, but you want to avoid pills and want to consume
> > food.  What foods contain bifidus?

Sylvia: