RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:24:24 EDT

<<
 Not sure where I saw it, but there may be a move toward posting entire books
 on the net because it so increases their paper sales.  Evidently, the people
 that find something interesting enough to read often buy the paper form.

 Regards,
 Rex Harrill >>

It's my understanding that Dr. Deepak Chopra was the first to do this with his
"7 Laws For Successful Parenting" (or something to that effect). It was a
squel to one of his earlier successful works, and was hosted by the THRIVE
network, I believe.

It was his idea to do it and the book publishers agreed. I'm sure it boosted
his sales of that and other books along with his good will and that of the
publishers.
gc