RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 22:32:28 -0800
Bodhi,

Please forward the following to raw-food.

Thanks,

Stephen
*******
Raw-Foodists:

We need 2 more people to participate in a Jungle Adventure on the coast of
Costa Rica.  We'll be staying at Dr. Douglas Graham's Fruit Farm.

May 17 through May 24

Contact Nature's First Law at (619) 645-7282 -- leave message.

No animal eaters.