RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:09:26 +0100
I received privately yesterday the following mail. I post it to the list with the agreement of the sender, who wishes to remain anonymous.
Francois

--------------------------------------

Hi Francois,

I think you're onto something with what you've had to say about physics on the Raw-Food Email List.

I just thought I'd share with you the following link. There is a massive amount of information there that you could use with great benefit. Check out:

"An Overview of the Suppression of Multidimensional Aspects of Electromagnetic Theory"
http://www.trufax.org/w6.html

I personally am not a physicist, and much of that material is currently "over my head", but I suspect that there is much of value at that site.

BTW, there are many physicists who insist that Takyons exist, and indeed travel faster than the speed of light. The claim is that consciousness is comprised of takyons, and can travel through the universe and various dimensions, instantaneously. I personally believe that this is the case. I for one am not a "materialist". It's obvious to me that great "intelligence" / consciousness is ultimately at the root of all that exists. Things are just too ordered and intelligently "put together" to have happened "by chance". Laws govern everything, right down to the very atoms and beyond. As David Bohm and others have pointed out, consciousness precedes energy which precedes matter. In fact, Rupert Sheldrake has proven that energy precedes matter. The "energy body" always precedes the physical form -- not vice versa.

One other thing: I know of many people who have experienced "astral travel". That being, they experienced "out of body travel", while fully conscious and sane. "Astral" referring to the spirit "body" / "soul". Metaphysical experiences such as this are not all that uncommon, actually.

(...)

Just thought I'd share a few things...

Regards,