RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:05:12 -0500
Helio:

>This all issue just reminds me from the french ppl, where quite a few like
>to take as few bath as they can...and say " I am NOT dirty!!!" , for other
>reasons from these in this thread...just habits.
>(hehehe)

Come on! I have lived in France from birth until June 1997, and I know people
usually have showers every day; baths, I don't know, perhaps every week. I knew
one guy who had a bath every day.

One of my friends had a shower every morning, but he already stinked at around 1
p.m. His window was permanently open, but nevertheless going into his room was a
torture for the nose. Another (a girl), was rather pretty, but despite using
deodorants, one couldn't approach her (except if she had an application of
deodorant in the past 3 hours).

Now, despite not using soap, I have much less body odors (I know that by
smelling my clothes).

JL