RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 13:25:49 -0700
Hi Virginia,

So leave them out.  Or pick other nuts.  I buy them labelled "raw."  I
think you're right, because I assume that conventional shelling methods
for cashews includes some heating.  However, they aren't crispy and tan,
like the ones in toasted nut mixes.  They're soft and pale.  So I call
them raw, because that is how they are labeled.