RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:13:01 GMT
Jean-claude:
<locking toxins in fats> (do you mean in fats

>>cells or mercury being bonded to circulating fatty acids to be eliminated
>>or stored or what?).

It's the stored fat that I'm talking about, well the mercury in the
blood is transferred to the fat in the blood which is then stored. This
is how I imagine it.
And I forgot to say that the skin problems that came up with you were
possibly from the _extra_ mercury that is released when the fillings are
drilled out.

>>About "facilitating" the elimination of mercury i am very prudent
>>with any "disintoxifying agents".

Detoxing mercury can be done in many ways, some are more intrusive than
others. I can't really vouch for any of them, but Dr Huggins' booklet on
Detoxifying Mercury covers a lot of ground. Such things as hot baths;
exercising to a good sweat - with a shower to follow to wash it off;
eating red meat; eating the sulpherous veges ( broccoli, onions, garlic..);
vitamin C;
Then there are the chemicals: eg DMSA, (which I have some, but like you
I am reluctant to use chemicals, though I did use some sulpherous amino
acids around the time of the removal). The reason for these aminos is
that mercury knocks these out).

He says to avoid eating from mercury sources, specially fish up the food
chain and farmed fish.

I think I went about detoxing from mercury in a not too organised way,
and did a lot of things wrong.
Things are better than they were, however.

Good luck,
Lynton