RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:39:48 -0500
Thanks to everyone for sharing about skin improvements.

Barbara:

>I also feel that my fingernails are stronger now, and that my hair is
>healthier and doesn't need washing as much.

My experience with hair is different. My hair used to be so oily that I needed
shampoo every 2 or 3 days, and it improved only a little bit on a raw diet. The
only solution I found was to stop using shampoo completely (last May), and use
clear water instead. It was a bit unpleasant at the beginning, but the oil
secretion started to stabilize after 1 or 2 months. Now, I only occasionally
wash my hair (without shampoo).

The funny thing is that, since I didn't want to go to the hairdresser, I began
to cut my hair myself (with a mirror and scissors)!

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis