RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 23:25:00 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Chet,
I remember reading about your kombucha experience.  What was the final
outcome?  Do you recommned it? My father just gave me a culture, but it
seems that the yeast is just a vehivle to consume caffeine and sugar.  I
know you are BUSY, so a quick sentence or two repley would be great if
you're up to it.thanks.
Meredith

P.S.  To everyone,
I just saw a wonderful documentary about the chimps in Gombe (and
Goodall). It was on PBS and looked a little dated.  Seems like chimps eat
banana peels as well.  Goodall also observed a group of them feasting on
one of their own.