RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 20:41:31 -0700
Thanks, Peter. I just tuned in Dr.Schacter on CNN, but they got into such
an argument about alternative vs medical treatment for cancer, that he
never had a chance to mention RAF. I'm glad to know he's a psychiatrist
and will contact him when I get published about the healing effects of
releasing emotions. There were studies with women with breast cancer who
got into therapy and did statistically better than those who did not have
therapy. I hope to push this approach to healing.

My best, Ellie