RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EnzymeRich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 15:27:58 -0600
 Hello!
i have a question to put out there for anyone who knows! After many
years of
a vegan diet, ---last several months, including 2 heads of romaine a
day,
plus misc. other greens; 2 avos, 2 tomatoes, 2 fugi apples; celery;
cucumber---the breast lump I'm keeping an eye on is still there after
first
detection 6 months ago; also, my energy level is spotty.  I'm
considering
adding a non-mucus-forming dairy like goat or sheep milk, yog or
cheese. My
question: Do you think their protein molecules too large and difficult
digest for me?  Do you have alternative suggestions?
Thanks! NaturalHighJean