RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 97 14:55:40 PST
Nieft / Secola said in reply to Roy:
>... that I'm am still overloaded with cooked egg molecules and not
>really  opened up yet to raw eggs. This has been called being "blocked"
>for eggs.

This, in juxtaposition with the idea that a raw thing helps to detox the
same cooked thing, is a paradox to me.

> I have even hung RAF from thread and fishing line in hotel rooms
>from coat hangers

So Kirt, did any of these hotels ever invite you back?  I've
personally never hung  RAF, as you can imagine, but don't some of
the juices drip out?

> Thanks again for sharing your experience, I suspect that in addition
>to _my_ great interest, there are many lurkers who are very interested
>in your progress and your continued posts on the matter...

And some not-so-lurkers.  I second that emotion.  Way to go, Roy!

Cheers,
Martha