RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 01:02:31 -0200
Hi,

I used to know that B12 defficiency could lead to some degree of memory loss
and neurological problems
However, also B12 could  be of no deficiency at all, since I also read, in
another article, that the deposits one have after eating meat for 10 years
are enough to keep releasing B12 into the blood system for the rest of the
life.
Since I'm feeling some changes in my memory lately(just 37...), and have
been vegetarian and 60-70% fruitarian for the last 4 years, and my B12
intake is 30% of RDA , I was wondering how this could be affecting me.
Is there any truth on this?
Appreciate anyone's comment on this.
    Thank's
    Helio