RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:25:51 -0800
Lucia Wright wrote:
> I also have seen shower filters advertized in the Seventh Generation
> Catologue of products.
> $60. seems like the average price.
> Lucia

Some of this smaller filter don't last to long before your water
pressure diminishes greatly. I put a whole house carbon filter
just before the hot water heater. It has replaceable cartridges and
will be cheapest in the long run. The other advantage is you have
filtered water at every hot water faucet. Of course you have to be
mechanical to install it.

Frank.