RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:33:37 -0500
Hi Kirt!

Thanks so much for the info on ordering Dr. Price's book.

I've gotta ask - do I understand you correctly - eating raw flesh works for
you but eating some cheese (raw, of course) would gross you out?  Or were you
kidding?

Re answering my husband about an all raw diet:  I really can't because I
can't make it work for me.  He feels it is nutritionally but not calorically
adequate for an active person.  And I can't show him that it's even adequate
for me as, as I mentioned recently, when I've tried all raw I'm hungry almost
constantly, lose weight and get colds. For me, animal flesh is completely out
of the question (shudder), raw eggs sound horribly yucky, raw, organic,
humanely produced (is this even possible?) cheese is something which a couple
of all raw friends and acquaintances swear by, so maybe, but in general this
would not be something I'd want to use.  I do eats lots of nuts and some avo
and love them both.  I don't know how all raw folks do it.  Maybe you or
someone will enlighten me!

Smiles,

Sandy