RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 96 03:54:59 PDT
I regard this from a perceptual context.

I eat fruit regularly, thus raised blood suger more often thus more
raw material for nerves to react to quicker, thus more SENSING and
feeling, better smell taste and touch or even awareness. Hope it
don't sound too high horse like, but is the chemistry valid?
When I eat bad I know about it better.

If I lower metabolism with junk food then I am just less aware
of the "indigestion". But the awareness of change in energy state
is the indicator.. None the less I think there is truth in the
digestive fire hypothesis. Perhaps our biochem changes and is
more prepared for the next meal being alike...

make any sense?
J.C

// The Vegan Bikers Home Page: http://www.nildram.co.uk/veganmc