RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:02:18 EST
Excellent reading list you've compiled there, Kirt.  If most of these
titles are new to some of you on this list, start at the top and read
your way down.  I can't say I've read all these books myself, but I'd
probably rank-order them about as Kirt has (probably unintentionally),
based on what I know about them.

Other books I've enjoyed (though not Instincto) are Conscious Eating
(Gabriel Cousens), Blatant Raw Foodist Propaganda! (Joe Alexander)
[contains info on the Pottenger cats experiement], Mucusless Diet Healing
System (Arnold Ehret), Science and Fine Art of Fasting (Herbert Shelton),
Orthobionomics (Herbert Shelton).

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])