RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:05:37 -0500
>There is a new article at the online Health & Beyond website that
>may be of interest to some readers here:
>
>http://www.chetday.com/billings.html
>
>It is an interview with me (Tom Billings) and covers a number of
>topics that have been discussed on this list in the past.
>
>Tom Billings

You make many valid points and I appreciate your views on the subject.
Would you be able to answer a couple questions?
I have read a large amount of information from beyondveg, but perhaps
you
could reiterate here.

1. Is there any way you can support your assertions of people not
doing well
in the long run and what you believe might be the reason?  What
particular
nutrients would you say are missing?  Do you maintain that animal
products
are required by some or all people?

2. What fallacies exist in Diet for a new america?

3. Would you be willing to divulge what book you are referring to with
respect to plagiarism and how it would be considered plagiarism?  Are
we not
allowed to share information, or was the source not properly
identified?

4. While I respect your personal decisions regarding your personal
diet,
I wonder if you might discuss what nutrients are available in dairy
(goats
milk) that are not available in other plant life?  Also discuss where
ingesting dairy falls on the spectrum of natural behavior,
I understand that natural is difficult to define.  Identify any other
species that ingest the milk of another species, if you could.

Thanks.