RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:38:04 -0400
I didn't all of the post that I am replying to. But I didn't like at all
the use of the words 'primitive, barbaric and ancient and  the modern
world'. It conjured up
the classic picture of the civilized nation against the barbarians and an
ethno or culture-centric view on other cultures as inferior. I think you
should rather stick with what is 'just' and what is 'injust' rather than
trying to throw these images in their. What would you say about a
'communist' or someone else who classically doesn't share the same views
that the US or many for that matter have on what is 'modern, progressive
and new-age'.

Godbless,
ANwar