RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 96 13:48:41 CST
Submitted to veg-raw by: Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>

Hey guys, I just found out that my roommate in LA is no longer wanting to share
her place and my and my (very well behaved) 10-year-old son already have burnt
our bridges here, given most things away, and bought our plane ticket to arrive
in LAX at 8:30 am on Saturday, August 17th.

Anybody know someone (or a group of people) who are even-tempered, kids at
heart, non-druggies that might be interested in a semi-raw fooder single mom
with a big heart and strong work ethic?

Places I would like to live best:  Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, or Malibu.

My budget is tight but I will be out there to work hard and pay my way!!

Thanks -- Michele

Michele Deradune
(512) 454-2355 (anytime) (now in Austin, Texas but used to live in LA as a kid)