RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:28:35 +0200
Re: weekend warriors

Liza:

>> If you have ever tried to include exercise and physical activity in
>> YOUR life, then you must surely know, that the HARDEST BY FAR part
>> of accomplishing this, is MAKING THE TIME FOR IT.

This may be true in some cases (some people work 10 or 12 hours a
day), but lack of time is often a convenient excuse for laziness. I
haven't done statistics, but I am sure many of these "weekend
warriors" come home on weekdays and just watch TV.

I found (from my personal experience, which may differ from other's)
that exercising only on the weekends is the best way to feel exhausted
and/or have muscle aches on Mondays, while if you exercise every day,
your body and muscles quickly adapt.

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>