RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:45:41 -0500
Hi Lynton!!

I'm really happy to hear from you, and your thoughts about fasting - while I'm
 fasting!  Very helpful to me.

You write:

> << If you look on fasting as a way to avoid the effects of negatives in
> foods, so allowing the body to use its energy to remedy what needs it then
> Would it be better to avoid the negative foods, and eat positively?>>

I guess I don't look on the fast as a remedy for the effects of eating bad
foods, but rather a rest from the task of digestion entirely.  I have a
couple of problems that I'm trying to clear up through the fast (a recently
appearing bunch of small uterine fibroids, and an irritatingly persistent
(many years) shallowness and shortness of breath during running).

Have you had any successes clearing up problems by fasting?

Man - I sure have watched a lot of movies this past week!!!

Appreciatively, and with slightly less gross breath (I brushed my teeth - I
couldn't stand myself!),    Liza