RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:28:13 PST

>I also bought a grain mill and made my own organic bread from grains
but my
>grey hair didn't turn back to its natural color. Perhaps she also
started
>eating more greens at the same time or changed her diet in other ways.
>Love
>Sandy

She had gone from the SAD (Twinkies was one of the major food groups) to
total health.  I'm sure *everything* she did to change her way of eating
contributed to her hair going back to its original color, but the first
thing she did was the grain mill and that's when the changes began to be
noticeable.

The one cooked thing I eat on a regular basis is home made bread from
organic whole grains.  Usually with a huge salad and some fruit!

Irene