RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 10:39:06 -0400
Jean-Louis:
> If you eat a normal-size meal in the evening, then you won't need to
> eat breakfast, and doing so will put an excessive load on your digestion.
> However, I occasionally do the following: eat twice a day, the first meal at
> 7:30 a.m. and the second one at 8 p.m., without particular problems. The
> digestibility of your meal depends of course on its size, of your degree of
> hungriness, of your digestion strength, on what you eat, etc...

Do you think there is an actual connection between the time of the day
and how well your digestive system may work then?  For instance, do you
think that eating after 8pm (or more generally: in the evening) does make
the digestion less efficient? Again, purely because of the time of the
day, rather than any of the factors which may influence digestion and
which you mentioned above.

There has to be a reason for GCB suggestions to "flush" things down with
water after you wake up and stop eating as early before 8pm as possible.