RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 20:27:43 +0200
> And when one consistantly overeats large amounts of a substabce, even raw,
> they will keep their tolerance forever, no? It may be that instincto has

Yes.

> My experience does not support this. After more than 8 years 100% raw, I
> found that steamed veggies and seared meat digest very well and cause no
> untoward symptoms. Even "toxic" raw dairy was not a problem. On the othe

Nice to find you in the steaming pot, again, after 8 raw years. How
did that happen?

How much experience do you have with your new insights?

> instinctos' claim of 100% or nothing. Karl, you clearly BELIEVE that the
> slightest of denatured food must cause you all sorts of ills, and perhaps

I don't think that I BELIEVE it. It seems to be obvious to me and most
observations seem to support this theory.

> How much of your own personal identity is wrapped up with instincto? How
> much of your world would fall apart if particular denatured foods proved to
> be useful (not toxic) to your organism?

Not much. I would eat or do nearly anything to survive.

But I love Instincto or the whole eating-raw concept. All pieces seem to
fit together in this system. Why should I eat anything cooked? Why did
you start to eat cooked, again?

-Karl